An insurance policy that takes care of the damages to your two-wheeler vehicle arising from an accident, theft, or natural calamity is termed as a two-wheeler insurance. It also offers cover against any liabilities incurred by the person riding it. A two-wheeler insurance is the right way to deal with unaffordable and sudden costs of damage to your beloved vehicle.
Buying a two-wheeler insurance online can be categorised into two types of policies i.e. comprehensive and liability only policies. Comprehensive policies offer cover against all wear and tear and injury incurred by the vehicle or the rider. However, liability only plan offers cover only in case of external damage caused to a third-party. This includes the damage caused to the vehicle and the owner both.
Is Your Service Provider Giving You the Best Two-Wheeler Insurance Online?
The whole idea behind buying a two-wheeler insurance online is having the convenience to easily buy or renew your policy online after comparing plans from various companies. Your service provider, however, plays a very important role in determining if you are getting the best two-wheeler insurance online.
Below are some features that ensure that your service provider is giving you the best insurance policy online:
· Quick issuance of policy with all terms and conditions
The immediate issuance of the digitally signed policy keeps you covered right from the moment you pay for the policy and also saves you the hassle of waiting for a physical insurance policy to be delivered to your address.
· No vehicle inspection
It is quite a cumbersome process to have someone visit and inspect your vehicle to offer you an insurance plan. This also provides an unfair edge to the provider to hike up the premium. A good online service provider eliminates this step and offers a seamless experience of policy buying.
· No hidden expenses
Well, this is a no-brainer. No one likes hidden charges and disguised fees and the best two-wheeler insurance policy bought online will be transparent in this regard.
· Low premium on your two-wheeler insurance with maximum benefits
While cost isn’t the only determining factor of a suitable plan, it is indeed a very important aspect. A high ratio of benefits to premium is a characteristic of a good online insurance plan.
· All round cover including theft and damage
It is a good idea to opt for a policy that covers all kinds of liabilities you may incur on your two-wheeler. An all-round cover offers great coverage against unforeseen expenses.
· Availability of both type of insurance plans
It depends on an individual’s needs if they need a comprehensive or a third-party policy. The option to choose from both is a must-have feature from all service providers, so that you can make an informed decision based on personalised needs.
· Easy availing of no claim bonus
A no claim bonus is your reward for riding safe and not claiming the insurance early on. Easy transfer of no claim bonus is a great value-add that identifies a good insurance plan.
· Riders on the plan
Riders are the other optional covers that you can opt for, along with your policy such as enhanced cover for accessories.
Best Available Two-Wheeler Insurance Online
Below are some of the best two-wheeler Insurance plans that you can buy online. These plans offer covers with almost all the above features. With a vast network of garages and provisions for personal accidental cover, these are perfect for your two-wheeler:
- Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler Insurance
- Bharti AXA two-wheeler insurance
- HDFC Ergo two-wheeler insurance
- IFFCO Tokio two-wheeler insurance
- Reliance two-wheeler insurance
- Universal Sompo two-wheeler insurance
- Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance
- New India Assurance two-wheeler insurance
These comprehensive policies cover the following:
- Damages caused due to natural disasters such as floods and earthquakes.
- Damages caused by humans such as theft or property damages.
- Third party legal responsibility that provides covers against legal repercussions arising out of mishaps where your vehicle is involved. These include death, injury, or extensive property damage of the third-party.
All these top comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policies available online offer a third-party cover and a personal accident cover of INR 1 lakh. They also offer easy transfer of the no claim bonus.
You can visit broker portals like Coverfox.com and choose the plan perfect for you. Buying a two-wheeler insurance online with Coverfox offers the following advantages:
- Easy comparison of plans from all providers
- Choose based on your budget
- Easy assistance from the call centre
Log on to Coverfox.com now and buy the right insurance policy for your vehicle.